Current Job Opportunities
Permanent, Full-Time Position, Monday to Friday, 7:00 – 4:30, Busy Position
Mobility Care sells, repairs, and customizes wheelchairs and mobility equipment in a unique industry that experiences frequent and significant changes. As a company, we make a massive impact to the quality of life of senior citizens in the Ottawa - Kingston area. Each person we deal with, every ‘customer’, presents unique challenges and as such a project-management approach is required. We are focused on growth, which we all know means continual change, hence an open-minded individual will thrive in this position. We need an assessment coordinator to help us achieve and exceed our goals, so if you have any experience in the home health care industry, a positive attitude and are a willing team player, then let’s look at securing your future as part of the team!
As an assessment coordinator, you will need to have a ‘business’ approach to seemingly ‘personal’ situations. Since we primarily deal with an elderly customer base, we occasionally have to deal with stressful situations involving grieving family members, so the ability to empathize yet remain professional and business-oriented is important. A progressive, attentive, loyal, and energetic person that is a team contributor focused on business results is ideal – could even be someone younger that is looking for experience and a challenge. Please refer below for additional detail as to this exciting role, and REMEMBER, if you aren’t interested in being a critical part of driving a business forward this job is not one for you:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, willing to learn company-specific software system.
- Keyboarding skills of 40+ WPM, and legible handwriting or printing
- Loyalty to company policies, systems and objectives
- Effective time management, project management and problem solving skills, quick learner.
- Excellent telephone communication, and strong analytical skills.
- Superior organizational skills, skilled in organizing yourself and others
- Must be able to work efficiently in a position that comes with many interruptions
- Strong work ethics & proven attendance records
- Must be able to articulate clearly and present key information at a professional level to customers.
- Process incoming Assessment Requests with active strategies to increase the sales opportunity.
- Communicate with customers regarding quotations/applicable charges and ensure these charges are agreed to upfront by the customer, and are properly invoiced.
- Schedule company technicians and salesmen in a way that most effectively uses company resources, ensures they are able to be at the correct locations on time, and arrive with the needed products/equipment that are correctly set up by the in-house technicians.
- Track ‘outside sales’ products/equipment to ensure that nothing is lost or misplaced.
- Process incoming repair and rental requests and invoicing.
- Ensure technicians’ notes are properly processed with action items addressed.
- Ensure all rental equipment records and product/equipment paperwork is processed quickly and accurately.
- As ‘back-up’ front counter receptionist, ensure showroom customers are looked after in a timely manner and no one is overlooked when primary receptionist is unavailable.
Wages range from $36,000 - $46,000 annually, commensurate with industry experience, training, and skill set.
- Vision care
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- College diploma (Preferred)
- English (Required)
How to apply:
Please apply in-person with cover letter, resume and 3 business references. 1 Harris Street South Perth ON K7H 2X8