Current Job Opportunities
Permanent, Full-Time Position in Perth, Ontario, Monday to Friday, 7am – 4pm, (40 hrs/week). Busy position, available immediately. Wage: $20.00-$24.00 per hour commensurate with industry experience, training, and skill set. Dental, health and vision benefits.
Mobility Care is an essential business that sells, rents, repairs, and customizes home healthcare equipment. As a company, our mission/vision is to make a massive impact to the quality of life of our customers in the Ottawa to Kingston area. We are looking for growth, which we all know means continual change, hence an open-minded individual will thrive in this position. If you are an individual that is energetic, has a positive attitude, and is focused on business results, then let’s look at securing your future as part of the team. Experience in the home health care industry is an asset.
Please refer below for additional details regarding this exciting role.
· Mechanical and Electrical (small motor) skills – Ability to assemble and repair a variety of small equipment
· Sales skills
· Ability to learn company-specific ERP software
· Reasonable keyboarding skills and legible handwriting
· Loyalty to company policies, systems and objectives
· Effective time management, problem solving skills and a quick learner
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to work efficiently in a position that comes with interruptions
· Ability to accept and adjust to changes within processes to increase productivity
· Strong work ethics & proven attendance records
· Must be able to articulate clearly and present key information at a professional level to customers
· Physically fit – lifting required (up to 70 pounds)
· Police check will be required for successful candidate
· Process & document equipment assembly and repair requests with active strategies to increase the sales opportunity and provide additional customer support
· Follow production schedules and meet delivery deadlines
· Inventory control of equipment and parts used (digital) and maintenance of stock levels
· Stock & parts lookups, pickings & receiving
· Completion of custom wheelchair order forms
· Occasional equipment delivery and outside repairs
· Equipment cleaning and disinfection (automated)
Free easy parking.
Mobility Care Co. supplies medical-grade PPE and other protective equipment for our employees. Mobility Care Co. has a large boardroom suitable for safe social distancing during interviews.
How to apply:
Please apply in person with resume and cover letter, @ 1 Harris Street S., Perth, ON K7H 2X8, Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please call 613-264-2969 upon arrival in the parking lot, or if you have any questions, or if you wish to apply but the above application hours are not workable for you. Alternately, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]