Terms & Conditions
- Intellectual Property: The contents, logo and other visual media created by Mobility Care Co. on this website is our property and is protected by copyright laws.
- Termination: Users’ accounts on this website may be terminated in case of abuses or at our sole discretion.
- Governing Law: The Laws of Canada govern this agreement
- Links To Other Web Sites: Mobility Care Co is not responsible for any third party web sites that users link to through this website. Users are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- Content: If users create content and make that content public to other users, the user owns the rights to the content they have created.
Users must agree to and give Mobility Care Co. a license so that we can share this content on our website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
DMCA Notice: Because the content created by users is public to other users, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, Mobility Care Co. will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and we will take down the content.
QUOTATIONS valid for 24 hours only. All deposits are non-refundable. NEW EQUIPMENT/REPAIRS WARRANTY: begins on date of original delivery and covers manufacturing defects only. Manufacturer covers parts during the time period specified in their individual warranties, MCC covers labor for 90 days. Client pays service call charges. USED EQUIPMENT WARRANTY: All parts and labor covered for 30 days on manufacturing defects only. RETURNS: 100% refund on regularly stocked unused items if returned as new within 1 week. No returns after 1 week, or on special orders, wearables, or Covid products. LATE PAYMENT FEES: 1.5% per month