AEROBIKA Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure Device
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days for Most Products
The Aerobika Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) device is a drug-free, easy to use, hand-held device with a proprietary pressure-oscillation dynamic that provides intermittent resistance, creating positive pressure oscillations during patient exhalation.
The Aerobika device can assist with opening weak or collapsed airways and can help to thin and loosen mucus, enabling it to move to the larger airways of your lungs, where it can be coughed out.
Aerobika OPEP device – An Award-winning Innovation
- Drug free, natural airway clearance
- Easy to use, clean and disinfect
- Compatible with nebulizer therapy
- 5 resistance settings to adjust to each patient’s expiratory capacity
- Backed by clinical evidence
- Not Made or Manufactured with BPA, Natural Rubber Latex, Phthalates, Lead, or PVC
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.