UpWalker Standard Forearm Rollator
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days for Most Products
Restores activity and independence for the elderly and mobility challenged.
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity and confidence to walk farther and remain more active.
- Clinical studies revealed improved walking posture, safer, more stable feeling, and reduced pain in legs, back, hands and wrists.
- Helpful in treatment and mobility for people with Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Neurological, Pulmonary and other health disorders.
- Fabric seat with backrest support slides front to back for sitting or walking.
- Ergonomic handbrakes are easy to use for better control, stopping and parking.
- Padded armrests enable users of varying height to stand tall and look ahead with confidence and dignity.
- Large 8-inch rubber wheels help to move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
- Stylish, easy-folding design, lightweight for transporting and storage.
- Simple armrest adjustment for the perfect height in seconds.
- Cushioned sit-to-stand handles ease transition to standing position.
- Standard accessories include drink holder, seat backrest, personal bag.
- Sturdy frame with user weight capacity up to 375 lbs.