CAREX DUAL LEVEL BATHTUB RAIL
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days for Most Products
Easily and effortlessly get in and out of the tub with the Carex Dual Level Bathtub Safety Rail. The bathtub bar features an attractive chrome finished to inhibit rust. Its dual level design provides a high and low gripping area for help getting out of the bathtub. Each gripping area has a textured finish for added grip. The bathroom safety rail fits most tubs.
- Fits most bathtubs. The bathtub safety handle features an adjustable mount to fit most standard tubs securely. Works with fiberglass tubs as well
- Rust-resistant. The tub safety rail has a chrome finish to keep rust from forming. Users can use it daily, and it will withstand even the wettest bathroom.
- Two surfaces to grip. The bath assist device has two levels of gripping surfaces to offer convenience and support. Users can use one surface for getting in and the other for getting out of the tub.
- Easy and adjustable mounting for an accurate fit. Steel spring clamps provide a flexible grip for a tight fit. Installing the handicap bathtub rail is quick, painless, and straightforward.
- Won't scratch your tub. The bathtub handicap bar features protective rubber pads to keep it from damaging any tub.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. Bathtub safety bars provide an excellent support surface for anyone weak in strength. The grab bar's large weight capacity makes it a reliable bathtub handle for elderly persons, disabled, or those vulnerable in strength.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.