Airway Cane with Retractable Ice Pick
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days for Most Products
The PCP Adjustable Round Crook Handle Cane is designed to help provide support while walking, and to reduce stress on the injured limb. Properly used, it is generally held in the hand opposite of the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. May be easier to grip for some individuals with limited use of the hands; larger, more comfortable grip. This type of cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Large round foam handle, soft to the touch and shock absorbing, easy and comfortable to grasp.
- Fabricated using strong extruded aluminum tubing: 7/8” (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4” (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip
- One button height adjustment with silencer ring
- Handle height adjusts from 33” to 41” (84 - 104 cm)
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4” (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip
- Made in USA
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.