EVO - Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days for Most Products
The ASO EVO provides exceptional ankle support and stability while enabling the natural biomechanics of the ankle joint. Ideal for the treatment of ankle injuries, to reduce the severity and frequency of future ankle injuries.
Stirrup strap is lined with Skinloc material to better capture the calcaneus (heel) to resist inversion or eversion of the ankle, with minimal skin irritation to the plantar surface of the foot. The dynamic cuff increases this circumferential compression as the stabilizing straps begin to restrict inversion or eversion of the calcaneus.
Stabilizing straps form a figure-eight crossing over the anterior region of the tibia, fibula, and talus to help stabilize the talocrural joint and then crossing under the calcanues to help stabilize the subtalar joint.
For jumping sports, or footwear that requires even less bulk at the middle and front of the foot, we recommend the ASO EVO QUATRO ankle brace.
- Inner Stirrup Strap
- Dynamic Rigid Plastic Cuff
- Designed to fit the left or right foot
- Trademark ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis figure-eight Stabilizing Straps.
- Manufactured in the USA under the highest quality of standards
- Can be machined washed on gentle cycle, Do Not Bleach, air dry only
- Insurance company approved - billing code L1906
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.