Neoprene Thumb Splint, Reversible L/R
Contoured metal splint can be reshaped if necessary, holds thumb abducted to promote healing & minimize pain
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days for Most Products
The OTC 0305 thumb splint has a distinctive low-profile design that combines both ease of application and wearing comfort. It allows unrestricted movement in the fingers and preserves maximum function of the hand. Excellent choice to treat tendonitis, joint sprains and strain, arthritis and cumulative joint disorders. Excellent for use in athletics and occupational activities.
• Perforated neoprene material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
• Comfortably and firmly holds the thumb in an abducted position to promote healing and minimize pain
• Contoured metal splint can be reshaped if necessary to enhance wearing comfort
• Easy to slip on and off using only one hand
• Hook-and-loop fasteners permit easy, one-handed adjustment and closure
• Fits either right or left wrist
• Latex free
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.