Most Innovative Product Award 2018
- The most comfortable crutch air cushion on the market
- Sharply reduces arm pit pressure and discomfort
- Reduces healing time by increasing rehabilitation compliance
- Hand pump included
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- Locate air valve on the inside of the Crutch Comfort Air Cushion and insert pump into valve.
- It should take approximately about 7 pumps when using the full length of piston travel. If the pad is too firm, release a small amount of air by squeezing the valve.
- Remove pump, close cushion valve and ensure valve is pushed into the pad.
- Ensure valve cover is completely pushed down or air leakage could occur
- Place cushion over upper crutch pad and push ALL the way down.
- Attach velcro like strap
Instructions for use: