This stirrup ankle brace has a single bladder with three regulated communicative chambers. Its one-of-a-kind design utilizes the fit of low profile pneumatics to dramatically increase stability without the rolling and swaying experienced in other stirrups. The "slow rebound" air delivery design reduces bottoming out. The air bladder is enclosed and protected to prevent the air chambers from being punctured. The Airform pad captures and provides a continuous smooth interface with the surface anatomy.
• Provides unparalleled comfort, support and uniform compression without bulky padding
• Increases ankle stability, reduces swelling and pain
• Unique pulsating multi-chamber air bladder provides a customized fit with each step
• Air bladder is self contained and protected
• No straws needed and no risk of over-inflating
• Soft flexible edge onto the hard outer shell helps eliminate pressure points on the ankle and increases wearing comfort
• Quick-adjust heel loops allow for a custom fit and permit unobstructed plantar and dorsi-flexion